Learn and implement my Mastermind Outsourcing Strategies to explode your business, delegate & build your outsourced team, while saving money, time & headaches.
2018 Date To Be Advised
Charmanine Thring loves to outsource tasks online to free up her time to travel. It all started when a task an agency was in charge of went over budget, did not communicate or complete the project plus asked for more money, so she took over for her friend’s business. The solution she found was online, Odesk now Upwork. Having worked in corporate marketing for one of Austrralia’s largest cinema chains the solution to being able to work online, travel and earn money from marketing now presented itself.
The Charm Marketing agency was born 9 years ago and it was clear that clients and freelancers speak a different language so her new mission was to teach clients and freelancers how to best work together. What better way to make money and work your own hours by having others do the work for you while you enjoy life.
Charm Outsourcing is the lifestyle, education & travel part of the business so now you can live this life too. Mixing her love of Vietnam, where she lives half the year in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam she now runs an annual Outsourcing Mastermind Retreat in the beautiful, ancient city of Hoi An.
What better way to learn to outsource, have her mentoring you and her freelancers work while you soak up all the knowledge and enjoy the local delights.
The Top 3 Must See Sites in Hoi An
My Son Temple Ruins
My Son is a unique Hindu sanctuary located near Hoi An. The ruin was the capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to 13th century AD. My Son is the Vietnamese sacred place equivalent to Egypt’s Valley of the Kings and Cambodia’s Angkor Wat.
The site has 5 sections which spans over 142 hectares. All of the buildings are made up of quality fired brick with stone columns and have sandstone figures showing scenes from Hindu mythology.
The central tower, kalan, represents the holy mountain, meru, the center of the universe. The square/rectangular base, bhurloka, is a depiction of the human world, made by brick or stone and decorated. The main tower, bhuvakola, stands above this and is constructed by brick with applied columns and an eastern false door.
In 1999, My Son was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Called “Nui Ngu Hanh Son” in Vietnamese which means “Mountains of the Five Elements”. The Marble Mountains are named –Nui Kim Son (metal), Nui Hoa Son (fire), Nui Tho Son (earth), Nui Moc Son (wood) and Nui Thuy Son (water).
We will climb up about 150 stone steps from the foot of Nui Thuy Son, to reach the most beautiful observatory spot: the Riverview Tower or Vong Giang Tower in Vietnamese. All others four little sisters mountains also offer more natural caves, grottos, tunnel and temples but are not open to the public. Below the mountain, a complicated system of caves and tunnels interlaced with shrines, pagodas and gigantic statues make this an exceptional experience as it depicts “hell.” Be sure repent for your sins.
Legend has it that during Vietnam War, 17 Buddhist nuns shot down two American planes from the mountains. You will have to visit and find out all about the history from our amazing tour guide, Man.
Hoi An Ancient City
You will love wandering the streets of this famous UNESCO World Heritage site and soak up the charm of the Old Town in Hoi An.
Hoi An used to be a busy spice trading centre. Today you will enjoy the private tour of the historic quarter and the enchanting streets lined with old Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese houses.
We will enjoy strolling along the river bathed in the warm glow of coloured lanterns.
BELLE MAISON HADANA HOI AN RESORT & SPA
Located just 700m from the mystical Hoi An Ancient Town, your luxury hotel capture the uniqueness of Hoi An’s heritage and culture to create an enchanting and serene charm, whick will be your elegant home of the utmost indulgence for the 6 days and 7 night Charm Outsourcing Mastermind Retreat.
Relax in your private room and with exquisite décor and state of the art facilities. You can choose to share a twin room or book one all to yourself.
The deluxe pool room with balcony is the most popular so be sure to book quickly.
At these fantastic prices why share when you can enjoy a room all to yourself.
Day 1 – Monday Mastermind
Full day Mastermind where we go deep into briefing freelancers for your work and making sure the you are working with the right freelancers.
Pool side break out session.
Time for swimming and enjoying a drink at the pool bar for Happy Hour
Dinner at one of the best restaurants in Hoi An, they do the best Pork Belly you have ever tasted!
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all inlcuded
Day 2 – Tuesday Mastermind & Night Time City Tour
Mastermind full day session working on your project and Charmaine will introduce specific modules on outsourcing a WordPress Website step by step plus you will rotate with the freelancers that are doing your website or landing pages, writing copy and filming.
Check in with your freelancers to clarify any questions about your task and check progress before we take a break. Make sure you are avail on your ph on Skype if they have any questions.
Afternoon relax time
Private Tour 4.45pm – 7pm Hoi An Ancient Town Walking Tour with the amazing guide Man Nguyen and learn about the ancient history
Dine in a gorgeous garden setting Vietnamese restaurant, the family is so lovely and the mum does all the cooking, you would think she is a 5 star chef.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included
Day 3 – Wednesday Mastermind Outdoor Garden Party
Mastermind secrets from a very special co working space in Hoi An. Revise work with your freelancers so it can be completed for you by the end of the week. Hoi An Hub has the fastest internet in Vietnam so this is a great opportunity for you to upload any videos from your trip to social media.
Afternoon swim or wander into town – free time
Take advantage of your hotel spa voucher and book in for your massage
Free evening for you to re cap on the week so far, explore the city, shop or relax at the pool bar. Guides will be on hand to look after you or take you into town to bargain and translate. You can have clothes tailor made along with bags and shoes.
Image from the Hoi An Hub Co Working Space – fastest internet & fantastic food
Day 4 – Thursday Explore Hoi An’s Must See Sites, Private Tour with Man Nguyen (all inclusive)
Tour Day – you are all set up remotely if your freelancers need you so we are off for a full day of fun! That means you have you phone on so they can contact you via Skype with any questions of the work they are doing for you.
Delicious local lunch
Bike ride through the paddy fields and visit traditional villages
Rest back and the hotel and prepare to dine at the Number 1 restaurant in Hoi An! You cannot visit Hoi An without dining at Morning Glory.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner inlcuded.
Day 5 – Friday Congratulations! Your tasks are complete & freelancers present your work. Then time to for the spa
Brining it all together, morning mastermind, review and sign off on work. Congratulate yourself and your freelancers.
Re cap on what you have implemented during the week so you can continue the practices when you get home.
Afternoon and evening free time to swim, visit the amazng An Bang beach or pick up your tailored clothes.
Breakfast and Lunch included. (Dinner at your own expense)
Day 6 – Saturday The very best we saved to last and after a transformational week we finish with a poolside party, BBQ & live entertainment.
Celebration Day – The best of Hoi An Tours!
Basket boat racing with great prizes for the winner and anyone that ends up in the water!
Ride a water buffalo and we can even film a video for you!
Organic, fresh, local lunch at the famous Water Wheel restaurant
My Son Ancient ruins to learn about important history with relevant lessons forr today and enjoy the beautiful sunset
Short rest at hotel and put on your party clothes
Poolside BBQ Party with live entertainment in the Hadana Bar, booked privately for us
Enjoy the best BBQ and buffet Hoi An has to offer served by the skilled hotel chefs.
Dance the night away and light a lantern for good luck and send it floating off on the pool.
- · Every person receives a landing page or website page depending on your needs, complete with copywriting that sells, specific to your business. Plus we professionally film you in a 30 second video for your business and edit it. So you leave with completed work for your business. The freelancers do the work while you enjoy Hoi An. (This alone is Valued at $2500 +)
- · The Ultimate Outsourcing System Membership 6 months for FREE! (instant access when you pay your deposit for the Mastermind so you can start learning now). This is excellent for clients, business owners, entrepreneuers, 9 – 5’s wanting to start their business and quit their job, freelancers new and experienced, agencies and people starting agencies. All the templates and systems you need are in The Ultimate Outsouring System.
- · You also receive TWO personal 1 on 1 sessions via Skype or Zoom with Charmaine to further develop your outsourcing and marketing skills to grow your own team.
- · Attendees also receive my Mastering Freelancer video course that I held in Vietnam face to face, as people attending may also be freelancers and also outsourcing.
- · PLUS access to my team of freelancers at the rates I pay (yes as you know I get the best rates) for the week, as you will be doing work during the Mastermind sessions not just taking notes. You pay the freelancer direct in cash. I know I would like to pay $10 for a blog post or $20 for a video edit not $70 and have the freelancer right next to you.
- · PLUS FB support after the event to ensure you complete projects started during the event.
Banh bao vac (White Rose Dumpling)
The most popular dish in Hoi An. The translucent steamed shrimp dumplings which are shaped like a rose and topped with crispy shallots. There are two types:
Banh vac consists of ground shrimp, garlic, lemon grass, spices and spring onion.
Banh bao consists of minced pork and mushrooms as the main filling.
The English speaker knows this dish by the pretty and poetical name “White Rose”. It is usually served with shrimp broth sauce, hot chili, lemon and sugar. The water must be drowned from the ancient Ba Le well, which then is filtered and purified 20 times before using.
Cao Lau (Rice noodle with Barbecued Pork, Greens and Croutons)
Hoi An’s exquisite noodle dish. Udon-like noodle topped with grilled pork slices, herbs, chili and eat with crispy croutons.
The noodle must be made with the water from well hidden ancient Cham wells, while fresh greens are planted and grown at the Tra Que Vegetable Village. Moreover, when soaking noodles the essential ashes have to be taken from Cham Island.
Cao Lau rice noodle is believed to have been invented in Hoi An. It’s an al dente noodle similar to the thick and raw Japan udon and topped with pork either char siu or Chinese barbecued pork.
Cao Lau (Rice noodle with Barbecued Pork, Greens and Croutons)
A must-try dish when coming to Vietnam. Many foreingers crazy for it.
Using wide yellow rice noodles, slides pork, sauteed prawn, fresh herbs and peanut with extremely little broth. The thick bone broth is seasoned with fish sauce, shallot and garlic. Back in the day, only pork is used. But now many restaurant also transform the meal by using squid, boiled quail eggs, snails and frogs. Serve with crispy rice crackers.
- Luxury boutique accommodation double occupancy six days and seven nights at the Belle MaisonHadanaHoi An Resort & Spa
- Six delicious breakfastsat the Rice restaurant
- Welcome Drinks by the Pool Bar
- Four full days of jam packed, productive mastermind outsourcing sessions (all lunches included)
- Pool side breakout sessions so you can relax and talk to the mentors and freelancers 1 to 1
- Bonuses – Worth $4000 see Bonus tab
- All tours with the local private tour guide to the most famous sights in Hoi An. Transports, local meals and entrance tickets are all included.
- Three dinners at the famous local restaurants are included (two nights free for you to relax and make your own plans)
- All lunches are included.
- Special pool side BBQ party fully catered for, PLUS live entertainment at the Hadana Bar on the last night.
- Maison Spa experience, one hour massage, PLUS steam-bath, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Transport to the hotel from Da Nang airport on October 8th, and back to the airport on October 15th (at the designated times only!)
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Two dinners, this is so you an enjoy two evenings to unwind, shop, go into town, sleep, have room service, have drinks, enjoy the bars and nightlife or relax with a a massage.
- Alcohol & beverages (other than water)
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry and tips for your room maid etc.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance