Immerse yourself in the mystical beauty of Hue and Hoi An
You’ll do more than learn how to outsource. When you experience Vietnam, you’ll unlock the cultural nuances, massive value and unlimited opportunities most dream about and few ever attain.
“OutSourcing Retreat Vietnam” is only available to a select group of 10, forward-thinking entrepreneurs who are ready and dedicated to expand their business…and their bottom line.
* Important update only 5 places still available.
Monday 1 May
Arrive in Hoi An (fly into Danang and transfer to your amazing 4 star hotel Belle Maison Hadana Hoi An
6pm Register with Charmaine and Man the tour guide pay the $400 USD for the tours.
Enjoy welcome drinks and light snacks, meet the group and enjoy an introduction talk from Charmaine and Man our tour guide.
NB: For people that arrive early and want to have clothes and shoes custom made I will be taking a group at 2pm as you need at least one additional fitting during the week. There are many tailors and leather makers in Hoi An, the two I choose to work with I have know for 5 years, they are the best and also they offer a money back guarantee and great price to my group. You are welcome to shop anywhere however I cannot assist you if you have troubles at other stores like being overcharged, asked for more money for amendments or items not to your satisfaction. If you shop at these stores and the don’t like what you had made they give you 100% of your money back.
Tuesday 2 May
- Pick up at hotel in Hoian.
- Head to Hue
- Enjoy the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach – bring your camera!
- Enjoy local food for lunch.
- Visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda which is the most famous Pagoda in Hue.
- Enjoy boat trip in the Huong river.
- Visit Minh Mang King’s Tomb
- Check into the Charming Riverside Hotel in Hue with the most comfortable beds you will ever sleep in!
- Pick up again for dinner.
- Enjoy Hue at night and have a drink at DMZ bar and if you party like Emily you might end up at Brown Eyes, where they are open until the last one passes out!
- Back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep
Wednesday 3 May
- Pickup at hotel.
- Visit Khai Dinh King’s Tomb
- Enjoy local foods for lunch.
- Head to the hotel in Hoian – outsourcing quizz on the bus for those that are not sleeping!
- BREAK OUT SESSION WITH CHARMAINE BY THE POOL AT THE HOTEL
- Enjoy city tour with Man (Chinese Assembly Halls, Japanese Bridgeand Vietnamese heritage houses)
- Enjoy dinner at local restaurant (Ms Ly Cafe – you have to try the white rose!)
- Enjoy Hoian at night at your own leisure
Thursday 4 May
- Breakfast break out session with Doug Crowe on how he set up an outsourced team in Asia
- Refresh and get your swimmers from your room
- WORKSHOP WITH CHARMAINE
- Cycle to the beach and enjoy the afternoon relaxing on An Bang Beach.
- Evening free time to enjoy yourself and relax, get to bed early because tomorrow is a big day!
NB: For our avid shoppers Emily will host a group to the tailors and leather shop as you still have 3 days to have your items custom made – this will be your last chance. If you went Monday you can go with Emily for your final fitting.
Friday 5 May – this was our most popular day on the last retreat
- Breakfast break out session with Doug Crowe on how to outsource having a #1 best seller book written
- Pick up at hotel.
- Take boat trip to Cam Kim Island, enjoy bike trip, see local life, countryside, visit family temple and rice paper, sleep mat making experience
- Back to Hoi An
- Enjoy local food for lunch.
- Visit and explore water coconut village by local basket boat – yes there will be a race and a prize for the winner this year and for the first person to fall out of the boat!
- Back to hotel rest 1 hour
- WORKSHOP WITH CHARMAINE AND DOUG
- Pick you up again at 6:00 PM.
- Enjoy dinner at local restaurant delicious! Relaxed outsourcing discussion.
- Back to hotel, get ready for the next day
Saturday 6 May
- Pick up at hotel.
- Visit Marble Mountain.
- Have a drink and coffee and snack
- Water Buffalo Riding
- Enjoy lunch at Tra Que Organic farm.
- Visit My Son holyland.
- Back to Hotel and have a rest
- Final Session With Charmaine where we checked the outsourced task you will have each outsourced to your freelancer.
- Dinner and free time for last minute shopping, Emily and I will also be available to come with you to pick up your clothes and leather goods when you make the final payment to ensure you are satisfied.
NB: For the party animals in the group last time it was a night to remember and Emily as our hostess is in charge of the partying. So Tiger Tiger bar it will be where you can drink liquid cocaine (not real cocaine), smoke shisha and dance all night then ride back to the hotel on the back of a moped with not a care in the world!
Sunday 7 May
- Breakfast – yes I will be there. Final farewell
- People check out at their own pace or you might decide to stay on and travel to others parts of Vietnam.